Raymond Handling Concepts provides a complete line of forklift batteries and chargers, forklift battery handling systems and the latest innovation in material handling – hydrogen fuel cell technology.
Using electric forklifts in your material handling operations offers distinct advantages over any form of internal combustion (IC) forklifts. These advantages – in addition to the environmental benefits – include:
- Reduced maintenance for electric forklifts equals less downtime. This translates into fewer forklifts and less capital costs.
- Forklifts that have a 30% longer service life than IC forklifts, according to the Lead Industries Association
- Easier OSHA and anti-pollution requirements including safe, efficient forklift operation in hazardous and controlled material handling environments
- Lower fuel costs than IC forklifts because electricity costs less per hour of work – even when factoring the replacement costs of forklift batteries as an energy cost
- Lower overall forklift operating costs
Save Money with Electric Forklifts
A consultant specializing in the economic control of material handling equipment has determined that there is a $0.99 per hour average savings in the operating costs of electric forklifts vs. IC forklift units.
For more specific information by power solution type, click on the links below:
As a key partner in the Raymond network, we are also at the forefront of fuel cell technology for forklifts. We offer our customers the information and analysis they need to more fully understand the range of opportunities fuel cells offer their material handling businesses. When it comes to creating new solutions to improve material handling productivity and throughput, more companies choose Raymond Handling Concepts.