Bae 5 Tracker
Warehouse Genius FAQs

What is the maximum percentage of storage space that can and should be utilized in a warehouse? Should we keep receiving inbound freight until all storage locations are used? What is the industry standard? For example, should we only receive 15 percent freight per day in relation to storage capacity?

Your maximum storage should coincide with the warehouse turns. Ideally, your warehouse should be built with an 80 percent utilization ratio. The number of turns would dictate the delivery of replenishment, leaving you with 20 percent capacity for specials or other quick turn items. Unless you are charging for storage of materials, if so then fill it up.
 

For additional Warehouse Genius FAQs CLICK HERE